Understanding talent is where smart employer branding and recruitment begin. And it needs to lead to the next step.
For almost a decade, Potentialpark has conducted market research about the information-gathering, decision-making and application processes of job seekers. Our knowledge and advice have helped employers, service providers and universities worldwide to communicate better with their target groups.
Key Facts About Potentialpark
- Founded in 2002 by experts with more than 10 years of experience in employer branding and consulting
- Situated in Stockholm, Berlin and Geneva
- Part of Potentialpark Group, along with Entrypark and iHipo, the platforms for international careers
- Conducting market research with more than 30,000 job seekers every year
- Monitoring more than 750 online communication and application tools every year
- Best known for the studies TEWeB (Top Employer Web Benchmark) and APOLLO (Applying Online And Loving It), about career websites and online applications
- The TEWeB and APOLLO studies are the most established benchmarks of career websites and online applications in the world, being annually published and quoted in media across the US, Europe and Asia
- Potentialpark’s Trend Reports monitor and analyze hot topics in employer branding, from social media to mobile recruiting and campus activities
Torgil Lenning, Founder and CEO of Poten”tialpark