Mobile Recruiting is a thriving trend amongst jobseekers and employers
Potentialpark’s M-Com study provides a comprehensive overview of what it takes to recruit and build an employer brand through mobile media; apps and mobile career websites.
Every year, Potentialpark ranks more than 100 employers per country and region according to their Online Talent Communication (OTaC). Within the OTaC research, the M-Com Study focuses on Mobile Communication.
The ranking is based on a representative survey of 26,874 students, graduates and early career professionals worldwide. The respondents rated the importance of around 60 features, functions and pieces of information, reflecting job seekers’ preferences and priorities. With this checklist, Potentialpark evaluated 110 Mobile Career Websites and Career Apps of top employers.
The rankings, results and benchmarks are available in a global edition with regional breakdowns.
Phase 2 Concept
“What to do” – Quantitative benchmark
- Jobseekers preferences & priorities, based on global survey
- Objective audits and rankings of Top 100 employers per country/region
- Your missing features, lowest-hanging fruit, and best practice advice
“How to do it” – Qualitative testing
- Candidate experience of your tools and implementation
- First-hand feedback and suggestions from target group
- Benchmark of your tools and their impact on the employer brand
Additionally, Potentialpark conducts qualitative and in-depth panels and benchmarks, and offers Trends & Best Practice Studies.
Please contact us for more information, complete ranking, trends and specific benchmark analysis.
Or browse the TEWeB, APOLLO, S-Com and M-Com sections for more information about the four areas
Why work with M-Com?
- To use independent research to win internal buy-in and support
- To get hands-on advice for the improvement of your Social Media Talent Communication
- To benchmark with your competitors and learn from the best-in-class
- To measure progress and success
- To stay on top of trends
- To meet project managers and decision-makers of other employers
- To understand talent and make smarter decisions about your online talent communication