OTaC - the umbrella for Potentialpark’s research on Online Talent Communication
Its goal is to help employers understand talent online and sharpen their tools and channels to do better recruitment and employer branding. OTaC covers four main areas with a specific study:
Every year, Potentialpark ranks more than 100 employers per country and region according to their Online Talent Communication across all of these channels. Without any influence of brand image and popularity, OTaC shows which employers are best at understanding talent and catering to job seekers’ changing communication behavior.
The OTaC ranking is based on a representative survey of 26,874 students, graduates and early career professionals worldwide. The respondents rated the importance of more than 240 features, functions and pieces of information, reflecting job seekers’ preferences and priorities. With this checklist, Potentialpark evaluated 2,527 websites and presences of 698 employers across eight major online channels.
These channels include the Career Website, the Online Application, Social and Professional Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing and Viadeo, Blogs, Mobile Career Websites and Career Apps.
The rankings, results and benchmarks are available in the following editions: US, Europe, Asia, Germany, France, UK.
Phase 2 Concept
“What to do” – Quantitative benchmark
- Jobseekers preferences & priorities, based on global survey
- Objective audits and rankings of Top 100 employers per country/region
- Your missing features, lowest-hanging fruit, and best practice advice
“How to do it” – Qualitative testing
Candidate experience of your tools and implementation
First-hand feedback and suggestions from target group
Benchmark of your tools and their impact on the employer brand
Additionally, Potentialpark conducts qualitative and in-depth panels and benchmarks, and offers Trends & Best Practice Studies.
Please contact us for more information, complete ranking, trends and specific benchmark analysis.
Or browse the TEWeB, APOLLO, S-Com and M-Com sections for more information about the four areas
Why work with OTaC?
- To use independent research to win internal buy-in and support
- To get hands-on advice for the improvement of your online tools and channels
- To benchmark with your competitors and learn from the best-in-class
- To measure progress and success
- To stay on top of trends
- To meet project managers and decision-makers of other employers
- To understand talent and make smarter decisions about your online talent communicationcontent