Corporate career website is the hub for all online talent communication
Potentialpark’s Top Employer Web Benchmark (TEWeB) study helps employers improve their career website by giving them in-depth insight into the candidates’ perspective of recruitment communication. Moreoever, based on job seeker preferences we publish ranking of best corporate career websites to award those employers who cater to students’ and graduates’ needs.
Every year, Potentialpark ranks more than 100 employers per country and region according to their Online Talent Communication (OTaC). Within the OTaC research, the TEWeB Study focuses on Career Websites.
The ranking is based on a representative survey of 26,874 students, graduates and early career professionals worldwide. The respondents rated the importance of 85 features, functions and pieces of information, reflecting job seekers’ preferences and priorities. With this checklist, Potentialpark evaluated 694 Career Websites of top employers globally.
The rankings, results and benchmarks are available in the following editions: US, Europe, Asia, Germany, France, UK, Poland.
Phase 2 Concept
“What to do” – Quantitative benchmark
- Jobseekers preferences & priorities, based on global survey
- Objective audits and rankings of Top 100 employers per country/region
- Your missing features, lowest-hanging fruit, and best practice advice
“How to do it” – Qualitative testing
- Candidate experience of your tools and implementation
- First-hand feedback and suggestions from target group
- Benchmark of your tools and their impact on the employer brand
Additionally, Potentialpark conducts qualitative and in-depth panels and benchmarks, and offers Trends & Best Practice Studies.
Please contact us for more information, complete ranking, trends and specific benchmark analysis.
Or browse the TEWeB, APOLLO, S-Com and M-Com sections for more information about the four areas
Why work with TEWeB?
- To use independent research to win internal buy-in and support
- To get hands-on advice for the improvement of your career website
- To benchmark with your competitors and learn from the best-in-class
- To measure progress and success
- To stay on top of trendsTo meet project managers and decision-makers of other employers
- To understand talent and make smarter decisions about your online talent communication