- Potentialpark Communications AB, reg.no 556681-9073, address Nygränd 10, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden, email@example.com (“Potentialpark”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) provides a web based platform service (the “Platform”) to corporations which may let their employees, representatives and agents access, use and export any Online Talent Communications Reports (“Reports”) made available to such corporation in accordance with the applicable Agreement.
- A corporation may allow an Admin User to access the Report, share the Report with others by inviting new users (“User”) to create new accounts with Potentialpark to access and read the relevant Report. A User may only access and read the Report.
2. OUR DATA PROCESSING
- Definitions - Potentialpark is the responsible data controller for processing Your Personal Data in connection with Your use of the account to log in and read, use and export any report made available to you in accordance with your organisation’s agreement with Potentialpark. “Personal Data” means information, which is directly, or indirectly referable to a natural living person, e.g. name, contact information and email-address.
- Which Personal Data we collect - Potentialpark collect and process the following Personal Data when You create Your user account for the Service:
- Your full name,
- Your company e-mail address,
- Your work title (optional),
- Technical information we collect - [When You use the Service, certain information attributable to You will be collected automatically, such as; (i) Information about Your use of the Platform and the Services, (ii) technical data, which may include the URL You are accessing the Website from, Your IP address, device token and network performance, and device information such as what device you are using the Service on, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers, API keys and crash data.]
- Why we process your data - We process Your Personal Data to provide You with the Service and administer Your use of the Service. We also process Your Personal Data in order to being able to communicate with you, should you ask us any questions or have support issues. We also process your data in order to send you offers regarding our services and our products.
- Legal basis for data processing- We process your personal data on the legal basis of fulfilment of a contract, i.e. your corporations’ agreement with us relating to the Online Talent Communication 2017 (the “Contract”) and, in cases of marketing of our services, based on your consent of our processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- Time period - We will process Your Personal Data for the effective time period of the Contract, and we shall delete or anonymise any Personal Data when the Contract has expired or has been terminated.
- Subcontractor for cloud storage - Potentialpark have chosen to subcontract the storage of the Service, including Your Personal Data, to the Cloud Service Provider [Cloudnet Sweden AB] as currently located in Frankfurt, Germany. This sub data processor will be obliged to follow the same obligations as Potentialpark when processing Your Personal Data.
- Disclosure of personal data if strictly needed - Personal Data may be disclosed, if it is necessary, in order to comply with applicable law or request from authorities, to preserve our legal interests or to detect, prevent, or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical matters.
- Security measures - Potentialpark have taken the security measures required to protect Your Personal Data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion. We strive to, at our best efforts, achieve and uphold an adequate level of integrity for Your Personal Data as required by law.
- Your consent - By clicking the check-box “I accept” when creating a user account at the website, You agree and consent to that Potentialpark collects and process Your Personal Data as set forth in this Policy.
- These terms shall be governed by the substantive laws of Sweden, without reference to the choice of law and conflict of law provisions thereof.